Adderall is a drug that comes under the group of stimulants. This medication is generally taken by people who wish to overcome the symptoms of ADHD. Adderall is a prescription drug and hence, it must be purchased using a valid prescription from a doctor. The Amphetamine substance in Adderall helps people to pay increased attention and focus by changing the natural substances in the brain. As a prescribed drug, it is also used to treat narcolepsy by keeping people awake without falling asleep. This medication is to be used carefully only for these purposes without misusing it.
Authorized Adderall online store
Purchasing information for Adderall
As mentioned already, Adderall is a prescription-only drug and hence, you will be able to buy this medication through online or offline stores only with a prescription by legal terms. It is up to you to choose the mode of purchase, be it either online or traditional offline dispensaries. Some online stores might sell Adderall to people even without a prescription. They might sell the medication at very low rates and also the quality might be worse in some cases. You will have to be careful with these stores and not get trapped by them. In order to stay on course, you can always check for the VIPPS seal at the page bottom for authentic sources. Once you have been assured of the authenticity, you can then go on with the process of purchasing Adderall pills from them.
How to take Adderall?
You will have to take Adderall pills as per the instructions received from your doctor. This medication mostly is taken one to three times a day as per the doctor’s prescription in divided doses. There are short-acting and long-acting pills Adderall XR, which needs to be used based on your needs and requirements . When it comes to consuming Adderall, make sure to take it by mouth with water or any other juice. But the pills must not be broken, snorted, or injected as per your preference . The medication is suited for consumption with or without food but it is important to follow the guidelines of the prescription. Please make sure that the pills aren’t damaged in any way since even minor damage could change the way the medication works. The first dose is always taken early in the morning once you get up with the other doses followed up with a regular interval of 4 to 6 hours in between. The doctor might analyze the effect of the medication to check for any credible changes in the system. Do not stop taking the medication without the doctor’s approval as the withdrawal symptoms could set in. If you wish to stop using this medication, talk to a doctor and then stop using it gradually. With many benefits, Adderall might sometimes cause addiction and side effects if it is abused and overused.
What dosage forms are available for Adderall?
Different dosages are available for Adderall Immediate release and Extended-release pills. The most common dosage forms available are 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg . The perfect dosage for you is chosen based on your medical history, condition, age, and other criteria. To determine the right dosage, you will have to talk to your doctor.
What should you do when you miss a dose?
When you realize you have missed a dose, all you have to check is the timing. If you have already neared the time for the next dose, taking the missed dose could lead to an overdose. Hence, in those cases, it is okay to miss the dose and then carry on with the schedule as usual.
What to do when you overdose with Adderall?
At times, when you overdose on Adderall, do not waste any time and seek medical assistance as soon as possible without any delay. Contact your doctor immediately to stay safe because the overdose symptoms are too severe .
What are the side effects of Adderall?
Side effects with Adderall can occur when the medication is consumed more than what is needed. You might experience some of the common symptoms and serious ones based on several factors . The common symptoms might fade away with time but still, it is better that you contact a doctor when you experience these symptoms.
- Confused thoughts
- Signs of hyperactivity
- Vomiting and nausea
- Stomach ache
- Breathing rapidly
- Delusion and Hallucinations
- Panic attacks
- Extremely high fever
- Heart pain
- Muscle breakdown
Precautions to be followed while taking Adderall?
- Check with a doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient in Adderall.
- This medication must not be used by people to get rid of tiredness without any sleeping disorders.
- People with heart failure, heart disease, high blood pressure, seizures, blood circulation issues, kidney disease, liver disease, eye problems, and other conditions must contact a doctor before consumption. 
- Do not use Adderall for a very long time.
- Pregnant women and women who breastfeed must seek the advice of a doctor as withdrawal symptoms could be seen in the baby.
- The medication could slow down the growth in children.
- Do not use alcohol with Adderall as it could put you in an extreme dizzy mode.
What are Adderall interactions?
Adderall might interact with certain substances bringing in serious side effects to the body. MAO inhibitors, especially can cause dangerous side effects and hence, avoid the use of those inhibitors with Adderall. Sometimes, it can also be fatal.
How does Adderall work?
Adderall works by modifying the number of natural substances in the brain to stimulate the body. As it helps with stimulation, the body gain increased focus and attention with control over disorders like ADHD and narcolepsy. In short, it brings about a balance in the brain chemicals, suppressing hyperactivity and inattention.
Is it okay to share Adderall with others?
Your friends or the people known to you might face similar symptoms and issues as you. But it does not mean that you could share or provide your medication to them. Hence, it is not okay to share Adderall pills with other people . Indirectly, you could put people in trouble when you share Adderall pills without the guidance of a doctor.
Can the dosage be increased?
It is not allowed to increased the dosage on your own throughout the treatment process with Adderall. Your doctor is the only right person who could increase or lower your dosage based on several factors.
Can Adderall pills be taken for a long time?
No matter the condition you suffer from, it is not advised to keep using Adderall for a long time. On using Adderall for a long time, you might develop a specific tolerance and then you might increase the dosage on your own. This might lead to addiction and other issues in the future.
- Adderall information. Webmd.com.Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- Adderall XR dosing information. Retrieved from https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2007/021303s015lbl.pdf
- Handling Adderall pill. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- How to use Adderall medication. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- Adderall dosage forms. Retrieved from https://reference.medscape.com/drug/adderall-mydayis-amphetamine-dextroamphetamine-342997
- Missing Adderall dosage. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- Overdose Symptoms. Retrieved from https://www.therecoveryvillage.com/adderall-addiction/adderall-overdose/
- Side effects of Adderall. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- Adderall Precautions. Retrieved from https://www.rxwiki.com/adderall#drug-precautions
- Adderall drug interaction. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018
- Adderall working process. Retrieved from https://www.brainfacts.org/diseases-and-disorders/mental-health/2015/how-does-adderall-work
- Adderall should not share with anyone. Retrieved Mar 06, 2018